Thursday, July 15, 2010

Summer is going by

Today I realized that summer is zooming by and I am not ready for it to end. We have had such a fun summer and the fun is only beginning. We have lots of activities coming up in the next weeks that makes us look forward to each new week.
So here I am officially a blogger now. Don't know why but am going to try it out for a while.
This week we are looking forward to Joshua's 9th birthday party! It should be lots of fun. He is all into football so that is the theme. I should be making a cake or food right now but I am doing this instead. I think the party will be fun with lots of sports games for the kids to play. I can't believe my baby is growing up so much and turning into such a little man. It makes me think about the wonders of birth and the gifts we have been given to be parents to these precious children from our heavenly Lord who has given them to us to enjoy and raise for His honor and glory. What a true blessing.
This is the day may you rejoice and be glad in it!

3 comments:

  1. HIP HIP HOORAY! I am so excited your blogging..your going to love it..and I am going to love reading it even more! I was hoping to be your first follower..but someone beat me to it! I'm your second follower! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, by the way, I can't wait to see all the fun football stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have ideas? I hate to ask because I might regret all the things you find for me. But oh well!

    ReplyDelete